Journey Workshop Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Our annual Wellness and Education Workshop Series, Journey, will take place during the week of Monday, November 29 through Saturday, December 3rd, 2021, in a virtual webinar format. Our theme for this year is “Taking one step forward, together.”
The week will end with our culminating event, Journey's End, on December 4th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, where we will celebrate the success of the Journey Series and celebrate our mission to heal, empower, and unite survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence. Attendees will partake in a cocktail and networking hour, where they can enjoy hors d’oeuvres, while supporting local artists and performers that advocate on behalf of Self-Reclaimed’s mission.
This year, we have a very important goal to raise at least $4,500 to hire three Care Guides for our Care Guidance Program in order to meet the mental health needs of our community. We cannot meet our goal without the help of sponsors and supporters like you!
We are offering an exclusive purchase for our Journey Journals and unique Self-Care Packages at a discounted rate until Nov. 22nd! Don't forget to add these exclusive add-ons in your check-out!
Beginning Your Journey: Setting Intentions & Arriving TogetherZoom Webinar
Reclaiming Your Boundaries: Yoga & Sound HealingZoom Webinar
- The Whole Series Track$65+$1.63 Service fee$65+$1.63 Service fee0$0
- The Survivor Track$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- The Leader/Ally Track$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- The Social Service Track$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Journey Journal$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Self - Care Package$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0